6.27.2005

Delayed dreaming

I imagine it's typical to dream about one's workplace from time to time, and I'm no exception. BUT, I've found that I never dream about a workplace while I'm working there -- the dreams only surface months after I've left that place.

Last night I dreamed about my last workplace, the one I was laid off from 5 months ago.

I don't remember any of the details, but I don't think it looked anything like the offices where I worked for almost four years. But in my dream, that's what it was, and there were people I used to work with.

I think my subconscious has finally decided that it really is over.

3 comments:

Roycer said...

I had a dream about my workplace last night too. Odd, becuase I still hold my job, but they moved me out of the office and now I work at home......at least they didn't move me to the boiler room, and take my stapler......so at home I sit, digging through paperwork while I hear cartoon in the background.....

DavĂ­d said...

While I occasionally have a dream about where I currently am, I find I dream much more often about where I was. When in college, most of my dreams were about my high school. In grad school, they're now about college.

Mkae said...

If you were ever curious about whether or not it's over, just have shoot a cannonball through the third floor. You won't see an injury report on the news.