7.01.2005

What's good at Busch Gardens?

Looks like I'm going up to Busch Gardens again tomorrow. When I was there in May with Tim & son, the only ride I took was one of the skyride gondolas. (They said I was too big to ride on the little boat ride with John.) I know a lot of you have been there; any advice on rides I should definitely try -- or definitely NOT try -- given that roller coasters in general scare the crap out of me? For instance, anything that will have me hanging upside down is an automatic no-no.

1 comment:

DrHeimlich said...

Well, I love roller coasters, and would have recommended any of them. Apollo's Chariot is excellent and is the one coaster of the four with no upside-down parts.

The water ride over near Apollo's Chariot (can't remember the name) is also fun.

The 3-D ride overin the "Ireland" section (again, can't remember the name) is pretty fun.